Healthathon Tech Private Limited (HTPL), a company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 2013 (“HTPL” or the “Company”) has a strong commitment to all of its Users of the mobile application ‘Happily Health’ as modified from time to time (“App”) and telecommunication media like SMS, email, phone calls etc. (together the “Platform”), including respecting and ensuring that Your privacy is protected.
Security of Data
- Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (the “SPI Rules”);
- Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you access the Services, or have any interaction with us via any mode of communication including, but not limited to, emails, telephone calls or fax etc., we may ask you to provide to us certain personal information to identify you or could be used to personally identify you. You hereby consent to the collection of such information by HTPL and declare that you are providing such information with your free consent, with proper authority and without any undue influence. Without prejudice to the generality of the above, information collected by us from you may include (but is not limited to) the following:
- Contact information (such as your name, email address, physical address and phone number);
- Personal information (such as country, city, state, address, etc.);
- Identifiers (user ID such as screen name, handle, account ID, probabilistic identifier or other user-or-account level ID that can be used to identify a particular user or account and device ID);
- demographic data (such as your gender, your date of birth, and your pin code);
- Health, medical, fitness and exercise (such as your medical history, fitness, nutrition, lifestyle, physical, physiological and mental health conditions etc.)
- Purchases (data regarding your purchases or purchase tendencies);
- User content (such as photos and videos, game play content including in-game user generated content);
- Coarse location (your approximate location);
- Usage data (such as your product interaction based on app launches, taps, clicks, or other information about how you interact with the App and advertising data including information about the advertisements viewed by you);
- Data regarding your usage of the services and history of the appointments made by or with you through the use of Services;
- Such other information that may be required based on the circumstances and your requirement of Services from us; and
- Such other information that you intend to provide to us (such as information shared by you with us through emails or letters).
The information collected from you by HTPL may constitute ‘personal information’ or ‘sensitive personal data or information’ under the SPI Rules.
“Personal Information” means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
The SPI Rules further define “Sensitive Personal Data or Information” of a person to mean personal information about that person relating to:
- financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- information received by body corporate under lawful contract or otherwise;
- visitor details as provided at the time of registration or thereafter; and
- call data records.
If a User uses the Services or after a notice of changes has been sent to such User or published on the App, such User hereby provides his/her/its consent to the changed terms.
CHILDREN’S AND MINOR’S PRIVACY
HTPL strongly encourages parents and guardians to supervise the online activities of their minor children and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers to help provide a child-friendly online environment. These tools also can prevent minors from disclosing their name, address, and other personally identifiable information online without parental permission. Although the HTPL services/ the App are not intended for use by minors, HTPL respects the privacy of minors who may inadvertently use the mobile application.
CONSENT TO THIS POLICY